meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Popular Blogger Linda ikeji Reveals Her Boyfriend

Thursday 3 January 2013

Popular Blogger Linda ikeji Reveals Her Boyfriend

Photo of linda ikeji and her boyfriend were taking at the change a life program recently concluded at the NTA tv station victoria island ,lagos on tuesday morning , Reliable amebos said linda ikeji and her boyfriend are planning to get married this year.

See their photo after the cut 

 



 I got you there. LOOOOL!!!!!!!!
 

5 comments:

  1. Ha I wan faint say dis fake geh naa dis kind man she deh frnnd well I no linda no get taste sha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolllllllll! U caught me dre...ah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like seriously? Ɣø̲̣u got me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i guess that her father or can someone tell me cos am a bit confuse

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)