meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Don Jazzy- Slim Girls Do Not Attract Me

Monday 21 January 2013

Don Jazzy- Slim Girls Do Not Attract Me




Don Jazzy is young, rich and famous, no doubt, but has remained single for God-knows-how-long after a previous attempt at matrimony collapsed like a pack of cards.

“I’m single because I’ve not found the woman that my spirit agrees with. I was once married in the United Kingdom, but it was short lived. Don Jazzy said.

The union produced a son named after me. I don’t want to experience a collapsed marriage again. That is why I am taking my time, working and praying for a soul mate,” he says.



But what does he really find attractive in a woman?

“The way she looks, talks and how she carries herself. With due respect to slim ladies, there is no way any lady shaped like a broom can attract my full attention. I’m sorry but that’s the truth. Don Jazzy

“My ideal woman must be God-fearing. She must have all the basic curves in the right places. Don Jazzy further said

The rounder and bigger her chest and backside, the better,” Don Jazzy say

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)