meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: D'Banj- I Will Sign Tonto Dikeh to My Record Label

Saturday 5 January 2013

D'Banj- I Will Sign Tonto Dikeh to My Record Label


On the third part of the Juice with Toolz on Ndani.tv Here is what D’banj said about signing Tonto Dikeh. 

"I actually just met her, I'm thinking of signing her, I will sign her to my record label. She will blow more than any other lady. I will feature her. Tonto go blow".

2 comments:

  1. Dis na yimu yimu scam jo! Na so easy to sign? Abeegi! Baba wan wipe clean mouth..na strategy...kokomaster himsef! Ur no.1 fan dey hail u...don't dull! Fííle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U undastand the motive jare. Na just chop clean mouth Dbanj wan do jare

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)